We believe that the best insurance a child can have is adequate insurance on the parents. That said, there are individual plans available that make good sense for children. We’re particularly keen on providing critical illness protection for a child. A critical illness policy can allow for a number of important advantages, such as:
1) Covering expenses so a parent can take a leave from work to be with their child during treatment and recovery.
2) Pay for specialized or alternative treatments not covered by group or government-sponsored plans.
3) Cover travel and accommodation expenses when out of town or out of country treatment is required.
4) Pay for in-home nursing or home care support.
5) Pay for respite care so that parents can share some personal time with the other children in the family.
6) Pay for home or vehicle modifications to improve accessibility.
7) Continue saving for a special family vacation, the children’s education, or retirement.
Contact me to see how affordable critical illness can be for your children’s future.